- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher S Carroll DDS
Dr. Christopher S Carroll, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Spooner, WI. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Christopher S Carroll has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Christopher S Carroll has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Christopher S Carroll Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Christopher S Carroll
Member of Wisconsin Dental Association Member of Wisconsin Academy of General Dentistry Member of International Association For Orthodontics (Braces) Member of the Academy of Osseointegration (Dental Implants) Member of the Christian Medical and Dental Association License to Practice Dentistry in Wisconsin International Winner of Nobel Biocare Crown, Bridge, & Implant Patient Solutions (Student Division) 2005 Graduate of University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry My passion is caring for the needs of others and making people smile. I thoroughly enjoy the variety of ages and unique challenges that General Dentistry brings. I love learning and challenging myself and my staff to be the best that we can be - personally and professionally. I am blessed to have been married to my high school sweetheart, Paula, for the past 20 years. We have 4 wonderful children, and enjoy spending time with family and friends.