Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher M Sechrist DDS
Dr. Christopher M Sechrist, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Bernardino, CA, with another office in Redlands, CA. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher M Sechrist has 2 locations
1881 Business Center Dr Ste 7A
San Bernardino, CA 92408
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher M Sechrist has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher M Sechrist - Posted on November 20th, 2018
Stay away! This dude is such a flake. Karin Hatami, DDS referred me to him since she doesn’t do root canals, so I scheduled an appointment and took a day off work, which just happened to be my last allotted personal day. As I pulled into the parking lot, his office called my cell to inform me that my appointment had been cancelled. It was a Friday afternoon and the doc’s brother had apparently shown up in town, and so he decided to blow me off and cut out early. That’s not exactly how it was explained it to me, but you get the picture. No excuse for that kind of treatment. So inconsiderate and so unprofessional. He made me feel like a second class citizen. If your root canal issue isn’t a complicated one, I would recommend State Street Dental. The dentist there, Dr. Mee, is a darling, and he’s a consummate professional too. He does it all, including root canals!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher M Sechrist - Posted on September 2nd, 2015
Dr. Christopher M Sechrist Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christopher M Sechrist's office for more information.
1881 Business Center Dr Ste 7A San Bernardino, CA : (909) 383-8931
407 Brookside Ave Redlands, CA : (909) 335-3644
More about Dr. Christopher M Sechrist
Christopher M. Sechrist, D.D.S., M.S. Dr. Sechrist received his D.D.S. from Loma Linda University and was a commissioned officer in the US Army, where he completed a post-doctoral internship in oral surgery and general dentistry. Following several years of general practice, Dr. Sechrist earned his certificate and Master's degree in endodontics. In addition to being part of our team of dentists in La Jolla, he is currently in endodontic private practice and serving as an assistant professor at Loma Linda University. Dr. Sechrist's academic and professional career is distinguished by achievements during his Doctorate program, where he received awards from the American Academy of Orofacial Pain, American Academy of Periodontology, and the Southern California Academy of Endodontists. In addition, he earned a silver award for Academic Excellence and was recognized by Who's Who of American Colleges and Universities during his residency training program at Loma Linda University. Dr Sechrist holds membership in the California Dental Association and American Dental Association and is an active member of the American Association of Endodontics, serving on the Evidence Based Endodontics committee, the Resident and New Practitioner committee, and the American Association of Endodontics Foundation committee. He has successfully passed the written component of the American Board of Endodontics Examination with plans for board certification in the near future. Dr. Sechrist spends his free time with his wife and four children enjoying family outings, playing golf, and water-sports.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher M Sechrist is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Bernardino, CA.