Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher N Seppi has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher N Seppi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher N Seppi has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher N Seppi - Posted on July 10th, 2017
He is extremely professional, always taking the time to explain in understandable (layman's terms) what is going on with your mouth (teeth) and what your options at the may be. It is quite extraordinary these days to find a dentist or other doctor that goes out of their way to explain and then give you options for whatever needs to be done. He is EXCEPTIONAL and a wonderful change to the many dentists both here in FL as well as in other states that I have experienced. If I could give him a 5+++, 6, 7 or even higher grade. He is "THE BEST"!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher N Seppi - Posted on June 15th, 2017
Horrible billing department
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher N Seppi - Posted on December 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher N Seppi - Posted on August 23rd, 2013
Terrible Customer Service and OVER priced for nothing!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher N Seppi - Posted on October 25th, 2012
This office is a complete mess with their billing dept and customer support. They charge you months later for work that was done months ago and over charge clients for missing appts a whopping $40. Customer service is rude when trying discuss your bill and why your getting it months later. No one can give you a straight answer. They lost 4 patients because of their sheer lack of customer service.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Christopher N Seppi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Christopher N Seppi
Dr. Christopher N. Seppi, D.D.S. earned his degree from Marquette University School of Dentistry. He spent his formative years in Wisconsin developing a friendly Midwest attitude for the caring and servicing of his patients. Dr. Seppi is a member of the American and Florida Dental Associations. Lakeside Family Dentistry is a new family oriented general dental office committed to serving our neighbors in Windermere, Winter Garden, and surrounding communities.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher N Seppi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kissimmee, FL.