Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher N Seppi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher N Seppi has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 24
This office is a complete mess with their billing dept and customer support. They charge you months later for work that was done months ago and over charge clients for missing appts a whopping $40. Customer service is rude when trying discuss your bill and why your getting it months later. No one can give you a straight answer. They lost 4 patients because of their sheer lack of customer service.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Christopher N Seppi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Christopher N Seppi
Dr. Christopher N. Seppi, D.D.S. earned his degree from Marquette University School of Dentistry. He spent his formative years in Wisconsin developing a friendly Midwest attitude for the caring and servicing of his patients. Dr. Seppi is a member of the American and Florida Dental Associations. Lakeside Family Dentistry is a new family oriented general dental office committed to serving our neighbors in Windermere, Winter Garden, and surrounding communities.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher N Seppi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Windermere, FL.