Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher C Steinweg has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher C Steinweg has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Christopher C Steinweg has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 11
This was, in all my 50 years, my best dental experience yet. As a child of a Navy man and then as an adult who moves a lot, I have seen numerous dentists - most who were friendly and competent. However, after visiting Clarksville Crossing Dental, and receiving treatment from Dr. Steinweg, I now know what FIVE STARS truly means. Dr. Steinweg, "Collin", was awesome from start to finish. He was personable, gentle, understanding and extremely skilled. I recently moved to the area from PA and am thrilled to have found him. After a huge cavity fell out of a challenging tooth, Collin was able to painlessly and skillfully fix it on the same day. I'll go back for a permanent crown in two weeks and have no fear whatsoever. Btw, this is my first review ever - my experience was so good that I felt I had to share it. I have no qualms or hesitation recommending Dr. Steinweg and Clarksville Crossing Dental.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Christopher C Steinweg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsClarksville Crossing Dental, 6355 10 Oaks Rd Ste 201, Clarksville, MD
Dr. Christopher C Steinweg is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Clarksville, MD.