Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher W Proctor
Dr. Christopher W Proctor, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Abilene, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher W Proctor has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher W Proctor has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Christopher W Proctor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Christopher W Proctor
Chris W. Proctor, DDS My goal is to treat my patients as I would treat my family – I want to offer the latest technology in a warm, caring environment. The practice of dentistry has evolved so much that almost anything a patient wants for their teeth can be achieved. I want to make it as easy as possible for patients to have the healthy, beautiful smile they desire. I truly believe that dentistry has never been better or easier. Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology, Hardin-Simmons University (1997) Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School (2001) Member, American Dental Association Member, Texas Dental Association Member, 17th District Dental Society Dental Board Member 2003-2009 President 2008-2009 Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Graduate and Teaching Faculty, Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry Member, The Crown Council Helped to raise over $100,000 for children’s charities through the Smiles for Life whitening campaign through the Crown Council We regularly attend and participate in Continuing Dental Education to stay up-to-date on the latest techniques and technologies. We are committed to finding ways to give our patients the best possible dental experience, and investing in Continuing Education makes that possible.
Locations & DirectionsSW DENTAL CARE ABILENE, 4601 Buffalo Gap Rd Ste C4, Abilene, TX
Dr. Christopher W Proctor is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Abilene, TX.