Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Christopher J Walinski
Christopher J Walinski is a Dentist primarily located in Memphis, TN. He speaks English.
875 Union Ave
Memphis, TN 38103
Book Online Now
Christopher J Walinski Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Christopher J Walinski's office for more information.
875 Union Ave Memphis, TN 38103
More about Christopher J Walinski
Christopher J. Walinski, D.D.S. is a 1989 graduate of The Ohio State University College of Dentistry and currently serves as adjunct faculty at Ohio State in the Department of Primary Care, teaching high tech and minimally-invasive dental techniques. Dr. Walinski is a resident of San Diego, California since August, 2008. He has been blessed with three children; Christopher, Matthew and Jillian. His son Christopher is in his second year at UCSD in La Jolla. Before coming to San Diego, Dr. Walinski was the owner of a dental practice in Fall River, Massachusetts for almost twenty years. In the early 90's, his dental practice received the "Fall River Fast Track" award an unprecedented three years in a row. The "Fast Track" award was presented annually to the fastest growing businesses in the city; a testament to the honesty, and gentle nature of Dr. Walinski's dental techniques. He is the author of the only textbook available for the YSGG laser wavelength, which has now been published in ten languages. Dr. Walinski is also the only American dentist to sit on the Educational Board for the International Society for Oral Laser Applications, based in Vienna, Austria. Dr. Walinski has achieved the Mastership Level Laser Certification in the Er,Cr:YSGG, 810nm and 940nm Diode wavelengths from the World Clinical Laser Institute (WCLI) and is a certified laser examiner and trainer for the WCLI. He is an active member in the American Dental Association, has achieved laser certification through the Academy of Laser Dentistry and is a Diplomate, life member and immediate Past-President of the World Congress of Minimally-Invasive Dentistry. He can be reached by email or directly on his cell phone at 858-208-9100. Listen to Dr. Walinski's radio interview on "San Diego's Finest" radio program with Laurie Ann and Lisa, from November 30, 2010. See what Dr. Chris Walinski's patients are saying on
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Tennessee College of Dentistry, 875 Union Ave, Memphis, TN
Christopher J Walinski is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Memphis, TN.