Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher C Whitmyer
Dr. Christopher C Whitmyer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Beachwood, OH. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher C Whitmyer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher C Whitmyer has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Christopher C Whitmyer
Dr. Christopher Whitmyer: General Dentist Dr.Whitmyer is a former member of the Professional staff in the Department of Dentistry at the Cleveland Clinic. During his 12-year tenure at CCF, Dr. Whitmyer served as team dentist for the Cleveland Browns, Barons, Cavaliers and Rockers. He was also the Director of the General Practice Residency for over seven years and was honored with the Judson Hickey Award for the outstanding clinical paper in the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. In addition, he has been an Alternate Delegate to the Ohio Dental Association and is a member of the American Prosthodontic Society. Dr. Whitmyer's practice includes general, cosmetic and implant dentistry for adults and children. He has been honored to be included in the list of top dentists in the United States
Locations & DirectionsDRS ESPOSITO OSTROWSKI WHITMYER LLC, 3609 Park East Dr Ste 501, Beachwood, OH
Dr. Christopher C Whitmyer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Beachwood, OH.