Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christy L Caffey-Earle has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christy L Caffey-Earle has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Christy L Caffey-Earle has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 5
Our Family LOVES Dr. Caffey Earle! We have been patients of hers for years! The office is up to date, clean, and the staff is friendly. I feel like she explains all needed treatment and has given me options when options are available. The office has always billed my insurance and they are usually dead on when they estimate what the insurance will pay. Rarely have I had to wait. It does happen but the staff has always explained the situation to me. I am thankful she and her staff do not rush to finish a patient that is taking longer than expected. Taking time with her patients is one of the things I love about her office. Recently my son had to have his first filling. He is 4 years old and Dr. Christy was amazing with him. I was so thankful she made what can be so scary for kids such a good experience!!!! I forgot to mention that my family actually comes from out of state now! We can not find a doctor her caliber where we live now! I'd say you will be hard pressed to find an office as awesome as this one!!!
They RUINED my tooth and were extremely unhelpful in all future communication of my attempts to fix it. I went in for a small filling for a back tooth that previously had felt perfectly fine. After the filling, my tooth was sore and then it kept aching - for weeks, making chewing anything on that side unbearable. I went back in and all they said they could do was a "take a look at it." After only 5 minutes of face time, they said it would be all fixed. Well, it's been two months, and I still can't chew anything on that side. Another doctor took x-rays and discovered the filling was sloppily done, leaving a piece of the filling hanging down near my gum. I am now having to get the filling replaced by a better DDS (which I'm having to pay for AGAIN, as Caffey won't refund me the charges from their poor work). The new DDS has warned that the tooth damage caused by Caffey's mistake might even require a crown or root canal, all of which I'd have to pay for of course. Do NOT go here.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Christy L Caffey-Earle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits Dental Access Plan
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsChristy Caffey Earle Dds Pa, 3301 Long Prairie Rd Ste 110, Flower Mound, TX
Dr. Christy L Caffey-Earle is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Flower Mound, TX.