Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Chun K Kim
Dr. Chun K Kim, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rancho Mirage, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Chun K Kim has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Showing 1 of 3
I saw Dr. Kim three years ago after being referred by my cardiologist to get a mouth piece for a mild case of sleep apnea. From the first appointment, Dr. Kim told me that I had TMJ. I insisted that my jaws didn't hurt and never had. After I was fitted with the mouthpiece and went back for a followup appointment, he went back to insisting that I had TMJ. He wanted to show me by sticking his fingers in my ears and having me open and close my mouth, so I agreed. He stuck his fingers in my ears and when I opened my mouth, he pushed his fingers so hard into my ears that I saw stars. He then asked if that hurt. Well of course it hurt. I was actually weakened by the experience, and he said "see you have TMJ." Believe me, that would have hurt anybody, I made a followup appointment as requested to continue the fitting of the mouthpiece and stumbled out of the office, My jaws hurt for weeks. I called his office and told his assistant what had happened and told her that I would never let him touch me again. She was very nice, but I believe she knew exactly what I was talking about. I believe he intended to injure me enough to convince me that I had TMJ, so that he could continue billing medicare (I had just gone on it) for long term TMJ treatment. It's a wonder he didn't injure my jaw permanently.
- Seoul National University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions35900 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA
Dr. Chun K Kim is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Rancho Mirage, CA.