Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cindy M Behrens
Dr. Cindy M Behrens, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cindy M Behrens has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cindy M Behrens has the following 14 expertise
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
35 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Cindy M Behrens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Cindy M Behrens
Dr. Cindy Behrens has been practicing dentistry for over 26 years. She graduated from the State University of New York at Binghamton in 1980, and then immediately attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, which she graduated in 1984. After graduating dental school,
Locations & DirectionsSHELDON STROMINGER DDS, 358 5th Ave Rm 1005, New York, NY
Dr. Cindy M Behrens is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.