Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clarence E Kusik has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 2 of 5
My experience with Dr. Kusik's care is very positive. I only show up for dental emergencies and his clinical expertise is evident in taking care of my problem du jour. He's practical in his approach; he doesn't steer toward elaborate treatment when it's not warranted. Dr. Kusik is the dentist you wish you had years ago; had I visited him earlier I might still have my teeth! Oh, and he made my dentures; yes, he does that too. Also note that he's available for emergent care,not usually easy to come by. As much as I'm phobic re: dentistry I'm relatively calm seeing him and that's big! Trust you'll get great care; I've sent my friends and they're satisfied patients as well. Worth adding...I'm in the health care field as are my referrals...the office and equipment are just fine. I fear the public falls for bells and whistles rather than assessing clinical excellence.
I waited 25 minutes after my appointment time to be seen by the Dr. Kusik. The receptionist area was messy and unorganized. Customers had private paperwork on the desk with insurance information exposed for all to see. The exam rooms were equiped with prehistoric equipment that may or may not have been sanitized. The sink was noticably dirty along with other surfaces throughout the room. The tooth cleaning tip looked old. It appeared to look as if it had been reused many times, because if its dull color. The color was beige instead of white. The mirror to check inside the mouth had scratches on it. The equipment to check the mouth were all old and faded including the overhead light. The equipment appeared to have been purchased at a rummage sale. The yellow, leather exam chair had rips and tears in it. The color was faded and appeared to be dirty. After all of that, I did get an exam done with xrays, because I was in pain. Dr. Kusik is very heavy handed and not gentle at all. He shoved the bite wings inside my mouth and nearly cut the gums. He did wear these weird looking black gloves during the exam. After the exam, he showed me the film and gave his recommendation. I left without getting a tooth brush or tooth paste.
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clarence E Kusik is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oconomowoc, WI.