Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clarence E Shelton Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 3
I had to explain my progress to him at each visit and remind him of the changes we agreed upon. All of this information was in my chart, which I could see on the screen above me, but nobody ever read the info that was there. After more than 2 years of invisalign treatment, which he estimated would only take about 9 months, my teeth still weren't as straight as they should have been. I gave up on him and decided to just deal with the imperfections since that seemed better than continuing to see him for another year. I wish I could get my money back....
- Howard University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clarence E Shelton Jr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near New York, NY.