Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clark F Brown Jr has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Clark F Brown Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Clark F Brown Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clark F Brown Jr - Posted on June 6th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clark F Brown Jr - Posted on May 8th, 2018
Dr. Clark F Brown Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Clark F Brown Jr
"Dentistry is perfect for me," says Dr. Brown. "It is the blend of art and science that I find most appealing." After graduation, Dr. Brown joined the United States Air Force and served as a dental officer at Patrick AFB, Florida. In 1981, he left military service and began private practice in Melbourne, Florida. He started training in dental implants in 1981 and in 1985 founded Implant Dentistry of Florida. He became board certified by the American Board of Implantology / Implant Dentistry in 1993. He was one of the first 160 dentists in the world to receive Diplomate status in dental implantology. As technology entered the dental field, Dr. Brown embraced the advances by incorporating CEREC 3-D CAD/CAM single visit crowns into his practice. He has also added the Sirona Galileos 3-D cone beam scanner which allows 3 dimensional viewing of the fail bones, allowing exact placement of dental implants. He is a national speaker for Sirona on digital dentistry and a CEREC trainer. Dental Licenses • Florida • California Honors • Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry • Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists • Diplomate, American Society of Osseointegration • Diplomate, American College of Forensic Examiners • Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry • Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists Professional Memberships • American Dental Association • Florida Dental Association • Central District Dental Association • Brevard County Dental Society • Academy of General Dentistry • American Academy of Implant Dentistry • International Congress of Oral Implantologists • American Dental Society of Anesthesiology • Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology Professional Positions • Sirona/Patterson Basic & Advanced CEREC CAD/CAM Instructor • Sirona CEREC beta tester & national speaker Past Positions • Examiner, Florida Board of Dentistry • Expert Consultant, Florida Agency for Health Care Administration • Prosthetics Officer, US Air Force, Patrick AFB
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clark F Brown Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Melbourne, FL.