Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Clark L Jones
Dr. Clark L Jones, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He speaks English.
Dr. Clark L Jones has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Clark L Jones has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 3
My son has been seeing Dr Jones for close to a decade. Because of genetics- the poor boy had severly bucked teeth, and even a missing tooth. Dr Jones was not the least expensive Orthodontiost, but because of the severity of my son's condition, I wanted someone who had the experience to get the best outcome possible. I made the right choice. My son was in braces for close to five years, but unfortunately when the braces were removed, there was still not enough room to add a dental implant (for the missing tooth). Dr Jones recommendation was to go back in braces. My 18 year old didnât want braces again, and he procrastinated though a series of retainers. Now 4 years later, my son is ready to consider braces again and Dr Jones has offered to do the work at no additional charge. He will be partnering with a periodontist and our family dentist to prepare for the implant work. I have always been impressed with how Dr Jones stays on top of the latest technology and is now even able to make 3D CAT pictures ( to see the tooth and bone structure of the jaw) right in the office. I trust his judgment completely and recommend Dr Jones to all of my friends.
Dr. Clark L Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsJones And Foster Orthodontics, 4025 W Bell Rd Ste 5, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Clark L Jones is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.