Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Claud G Hornsby
Dr. Claud G Hornsby, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Thorsby, AL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Claud G Hornsby has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Claud G Hornsby has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Claud G Hornsby has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
Failed to numb me properly for a tooth extraction. When I told him it was really painful he told me I was numb and pulled anyway. Then 4 days later when I still wasn't healing I found a piece of bone sticking out. He advised it was a normal part of the healing process and even though my gums/socket were blood red and I was in excruciating pain he didn't seem to care. He tried blaming it on teeth that wasnt the issue and ignored the sharp edged bone sticking out of my upper gum.Told Mr he wouldn't fix the protruding bone. I advised I would seek a second opinion and he said that was fine whoever I talked to would agree with him. However the 2nd opinion dentist advised not only should he have removed the bone that was protruding he should have put a couple of stitches in the socket. I had to have bone cut out, socket cleaned out and stitched. I had to pay the 2nd opinion dentist a fee and when I took the results back k to Hornsby and asked for reimbursement for the coats to see another dentist and have done what he wouldn't do he refused. I have since contacted the insurance company to file a complaint and they are working or get my payment back.
Dr. Claud G Hornsby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsThorsby Dental Clinic, 12 Minnesota Ave, Thorsby, AL
Dr. Claud G Hornsby is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Thorsby, AL.