- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claudia A Cavallino DDS
Dr. Claudia A Cavallino, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Houma, LA, with another office in Metairie, LA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Claudia A Cavallino has 2 locations
Dr. Claudia A Cavallino has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Claudia A Cavallino has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
Dr. Claudia A Cavallino Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Claudia A Cavallino
Claudia A. Cavallino, D.D.S. Dr. Claudia Cavallino attended Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in New Orleans, where she received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree. She went on to complete a pediatric dental residency at LSU and the Children’s Hospital in New Orleans and has been practicing pediatric dentistry since 2004. Dr. Cavallino is dedicated to staying up-to-date of the latest advancements available in the field of pediatric dentistry by maintaining memberships with the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association, Louisiana Dental Association and the Bayou District Dental Society. In addition to providing dental care for children, teens and special needs patients, Dr. Cavallino lectures to LSU Dental students as part of a part-time faculty appointment. She also offers lectures to other dental professionals at local dental meetings and other medical professionals at Children’s Hospital and Ochsner Hospital.