Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Claudine Cafferata
Dr. Claudine Cafferata, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Massapequa, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Cafferata is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Claudine Cafferata has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Claudine Cafferata has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Claudine Cafferata has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 3
This doctor epitomizes the word care in medical care. I have medical issues that require I take blood thinner meds that can cause severe bleeding. She did my plant surgery . It was virtually painfree and her suturing was so precise there was no bleeding.How great is that?? Although the office was very hectic I found her very attentive and caring of how I was doing. I don't think anyone could possibly be any better at what she does. This is not the first time she treated me. The last time I was there for what appeared to require extraction due to an infection behind a tooth that could not otherwise be accessed. She wanted to try an antibiotic first to try to save the tooth and 3 days later the infection was gone. No surgery was needed. Who ever heard of a surgeon suggesting other care first. I understand this doctor is leaving her group practice for her own. Although it might be alittle drive the wait in her Massapequa office should not exist in her new one and her care is worth the drive.
Dr. Cafferata is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
13 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Claudine Cafferata accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsSIEGEL CERBONE MAZZEI LLP, 930 N Broadway, Massapequa, NY
Dr. Claudine Cafferata is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Massapequa, NY.