Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clay H Ainley
Dr. Clay H Ainley, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rockwall, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Clay H Ainley has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Clay H Ainley has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clay H Ainley - Posted on November 17th, 2015
The first few times I went, I had good experiences. My last visit however was not the best. I felt the hygienist was very frustrated with having to clean me and she had some student or an observer with her and I think her being watched added to her frustration. I was hurt many times while she was scraping my teeth. I am not that sensitive because I have had deep cleanings without any numbing or anesthesia and was not bothered a bit. This was excessively painful and a bloody mess and that was the last time I have been to the dentist. The other problem i had was that the dentist replaced a filling and ever since he replaced the filling, my tooth hurts with chewing certain foods, which it never did before. He tried to fix it and then said i need to have a crown now. Yikes! No Thanks!
Quality has gone down hill
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clay H Ainley - Posted on March 19th, 2013
Dr. Clay H Ainley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Clay H Ainley
Dr. Ainley, or “Dr. Clay” as some like to call him, cares deeply about his patients and about his profession. He personally designed and equipped his office to provide modern, in-network dental care for the community in which he resides with his wife, Letha, and their two children: Tex, 5 and Bridget, 3. When Dr. Clay is not taking care of patients, his time includes family, Lake Pointe Church, music, and Aggie football. Now The Boring Stuff (maybe somewhat interesting…) Dr. Clay Ainley attended Texas A&M University where he earned a B.S. in Biomedical Science. Following graduation, he worked in the Imaging Analysis Laboratory to help publish research under Dr. Robert Burghardt and the College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. He then re-located to Houston, TX so his wife could attend post-graduate school there. In 2003, Dr. Ainley began the doctor of dental surgery program at the University of Texas Health Science Center Dental Branch in Houston, TX. As a student, he expanded his research experience by co-authoring publications with the Research Fellowship Program and presenting his research regarding folic acid and craniofacial gene expression at the prestigious Hinman Dental Meeting in Memphis, Tennessee. He was also an officer for the American Student Dental Association, serving as Legislative Liason and traveling to Washington D.C. helping to persuade Congress on issues of access to care and professional standards in dentistry. Dr. Ainley especially valued his time spent on dental mission trips to Mexico, and looks forward to working further with the Texas Dental Association Smiles Foundation and the Texas Mission of Mercy programs.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Clay H Ainley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rockwall, TX.