Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Clay P Goins
Dr. Clay P Goins, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He speaks English.
Dr. Clay P Goins has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Clay P Goins has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 40
While the office is nice and fancy, Dr. Goins does not seem to know how to effectively handle anxious kids and chooses to sedate them in the office for minor procedures (which after the fact I found very disturbing, as I didn't feel fully prepared for the sedation my child would be given and the after effects - do your homework on the drugs they plan to use!). We changed practices to a new pediatric dentist who is compassionate and very understanding of children's unique needs - and allows parents to come back to calm their children. Our new dentist does not believe in dental office sedation (drugs) but instead allows parents to help calm their children during the procedure (if needed) and only uses nitrous (commonly used across dental practices). My child had extreme fear of the dentist with Dr. Goins but now loves going to our new dentist!
Dr. Clay P Goins accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Dentistry, 1612 Gunbarrel Rd Ste 102, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Clay P Goins is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chattanooga, TN.