Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Clayton B Smith III
Dr. Clayton B Smith III, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wilmington, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Clayton B Smith III has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Clayton B Smith III has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Clayton B Smith III has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 2
I don't have any negative comments about Dr. Smith. Started going to his father in 1984 (approx.) and when his father passed I decided to try Dr. Smith, III. As long as I am in this area (Southport) I will continue going to him even though his office is in Wilmington. Have never had any problems or complaints with Dr. Smith or his office. He is an excellent dentist, I say this because I am not fond of dentist because others I have been to have caused pain and don't have the personality that Dr. Smith has. He keeps you informed of what he is doing so you don't have that unexpected pain. I know I can call on him anytime (day, night or weekends) if I should have an emergency. He keeps up to date with current dental procedures and I actually got to watch as they made a crown that I needed. It was computerized, which really amazed me.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsClayton B Smith Iii Dds, 1606 Doctors Cir, Wilmington, NC
Dr. Clayton B Smith III is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Wilmington, NC.