Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clayton A Gautreaux has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Clayton A Gautreaux has the following 12 expertise
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Clayton A Gautreaux accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Clayton A Gautreaux
Dr. Clayton Gautreaux received his Bachelors Degree from Texas Tech University and his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1979. He has created a thriving practice in the Mabank and Cedar Creek Lake area of East Texas. Dr. Gautreaux presently serves as a trustee at Texas Health Resources at Kaufman Presbyterian Hospital. He also serves on the Advisory Board for Tejas Missions providing Dental and Medical Services to the under served in Central America. Dr. Gautreaux is a member of both the Texas Dental Association and The American Dental Association. His wife Lori now works with him. They have three grown children. He enjoys gospel quartet singing and is an avid golfer. “I have been blessed to have a profession about which I am passionate. It is very satisfying to help others by solving their problems and relieving their pain and suffering.”
Locations & DirectionsCLAYTON A GAUTREAUX DDS, 302 N 3rd St, Mabank, TX
Dr. Clayton A Gautreaux is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mabank, TX.