Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clayton S Harper has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Clayton S Harper has the following 9 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
- Bone Transplantation
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Clayton S Harper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Clayton S Harper
I understand that many people fear oral surgery. This is why my goal is to deliver compassionate, quality oral and maxillofacial surgical services in an inviting and comfortable environment.
Locations & DirectionsBOULDER CREEK IMPLANT AND ORAL SURGERY, 2625 28th St Ste 200, Boulder, CO
Dr. Clayton S Harper is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Boulder, CO.