Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clayton J Hise has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Clayton J Hise has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Clayton J Hise has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 24
Dr. Hise is amazing! Had a fractured and infected molar extracted. Explained every detail of what he was doing along the way. He really cared about what the patient is going through and tries to make you as comfortable as possible. Had the procedure done yesterday and hardly any pain or swelling today. Very highly recommended !!!!!
I needed a funky broken off wisdom tooth removed. I have 2 others removed over the years one of them was quite problematic. I had just moved to the Hudson Valley I surveyed a number of DDS for the best oral surgeons. He was great. detailed, very willing to explain every move he was going to do so there was no surprises and we were making decisions together. Prices were very fair especially for a specialist. Highly recommend ! His delft hand made the recovery almost completely painless.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJosef G Bieber Dds, 841 Route 52 Ste 1, Fishkill, NY
Dr. Clayton J Hise is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fishkill, NY.