Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clement V Adams II has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Clement V Adams II has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Showing 5 of 6
Affordable & Friendly
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clement V Adams II - Posted on August 8th, 2017
Treated just like family!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clement V Adams II - Posted on June 28th, 2017
High Quality, Competitive Prices!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clement V Adams II - Posted on May 3rd, 2017
The Dr really takes the time to explain things to his patients. Staff is extremely friendly & helpful!
Somewhere in the middle
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clement V Adams II - Posted on April 15th, 2017
I was a patient of Dr. Adams for over two years. He and the staff was warm and friendly--their sense of humor made each appointment more pleasant. (Yes, adjustments can be fun with the right people involved.) Dr. Adams would take the time to listen to my questions and explain certain procedures with me. Overall it was a positive experience. However, I made the difficult decision to complete my treatment elsewhere. After months of addressing specific issues with my alignment and general appearance, I kept getting the same response from Dr. Adams: "It's fine." I could tell that the adjustments were not targeting the areas in question. Months before, I asked one of the techs about elastics since I appeared to be a candidate. I never got an answer and no elastics were used during my treatment. At what would be my last appointment, Dr. Adams announced that I would be getting retainers the following month. He did not explain why the treatment would end when there were still significant issues with the alignment. The top and bottom sets were flared and my front two teeth appeared bucked with a gap in between. These issues were not present prior to treatment. That's when I decided to get a second opinion and haven't looked back. I will miss the staff and our year together, but I needed to be heard from an orthodontist who knew how to finish the job. Word of advice: Get everything in writing: the evaluation, diagnostics, treatment plan, etc. Do not look at pricing alone. I am paying more because I didn't shop around and compare. If you need a second opinion, get it. I'm now in a new set of braces, and guess what? The gap is gone and the problem areas are getting straightened out. Do not skimp on your smile--you're investing in YOU.
Love this practice from the top and the way down!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clement V Adams II - Posted on April 11th, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Clement V Adams II Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Clement V Adams II
Clement V. Adams II, D.D.S. is a graduate of the University of Maryland-College Park Campus where he earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Microbiology in 1986. In 1987, Dr. Adams entered Howard University, College of Dentistry in Washington, D.C. where he graduated in 1991 with a degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery. Following graduation, Dr. Adams began a General Practice Residency at the University of Maryland Hospital located in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Adams continued his dental education in the specialty of Orthodontics. In 1992, Dr. Adams entered the Post Graduate Orthodontic Residency at Howard University. At Howard University, Dr. Adams received the research award for an outstanding thesis upon graduation in 1994. In 1995, Dr. Adams was granted his orthodontic specialty license in the state of Michigan. Dr. Adams and his wife Dr. Miriam Parker Adams have three children who keep their lives full of joy. Please contact us at one of our conveniently located offices in Michigan to schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation today! Ann Arbor 734-213-6200 Flint 810-732-4800
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clement V Adams II is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ann Arbor, MI.