Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clementina Perez-West has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Clementina Perez-West has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Clementina Perez-West
Dr. Clementina Perez-West, a native of Northern Virginia, completed her undergraduate studies at Virginia Polytechnic institute and State University (Virginia Tech). She went on to receive her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Maryland Dental School in 1995. Dr. Perez-West strongly believes in staying current on the best materials and technology. She has continued her passion for dentistry through advanced studies in cosmetic, implant, and reconstructive dentistry. She enjoys treating patients of all ages. Her warm and caring nature has enabled her to establish and maintain long-term patient relationships. She takes the time to evaluate each patient's individual treatment needs and goals. She was selected by the Consumer Research Council of America as one of "America's Top Dentists." Dr. Perez-West is fluent in Spanish. She enjoys time with her family, staying active in her community, and volunteering at local schools. She is also active in many dental organizations.
Locations & DirectionsNORTH BETHESDA DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 11400 Rockville Pike Ste 509, Rockville, MD
Dr. Clementina Perez-West is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rockville, MD.