Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cliff A Acuff DDS
Dr. Cliff A Acuff, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cartersville, GA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cliff A Acuff has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cliff A Acuff - Posted on July 4th, 2015
Much more than straight teeth
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cliff A Acuff - Posted on March 22nd, 2014
Dr. Acuff changed the lives of my two children. When treating my daughter he suggested having one of her teeth extracted to make room for the others to move. I was apprehensive about this at first but considering the excellent job he did on my son a few years earlier I trusted his judgement and followed his advice. Now my daughter is as beautiful and confident as I could've hoped for. Dr. Acuff not only straightened her teeth, he changed the shape of her face to bring out her best features (this is coming for her, not me btw). I cannot begin to express my gratitude to Dr. Acuff and his staff, they really know their stuff and I would recommend them to anyone looking for top-end orthodontic service.
39 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Cliff A Acuff Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Cliff A Acuff's office for more information.
Locations & Directions300 Walnut Grove Rd SE, Cartersville, GA
Dr. Cliff A Acuff is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cartersville, GA.