Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clifford L Anzilotti Jr
Dr. Clifford L Anzilotti Jr, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Middletown, DE, with another office in Wilmington, DE. He speaks English.
Dr. Clifford L Anzilotti Jr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Clifford L Anzilotti Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Clifford L Anzilotti Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Clifford L Anzilotti Jr
Brian Galinat, M.D., is chair of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Galinat did his orthopaedic residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals and completed a shoulder/sports-medicine fellowship at The Hospital for Special Surgery. He has been in practice in Delaware since 1989. Dr. Galinat was team doctor for the Wilmington Blue Rocks from 1993 to 2006 and a team doctor for U.S. Soccer from 1991 to 2005. He became chief of the Section of Orthopaedic Surgery at Christiana Care in 2004 and helped establish the independent Department of Orthopaedic Surgery in 2010. He is in his last year of a six-year term as the Board of Councilors representative to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He serves on the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Coding, Coverage and Reimbursement Committee. He is an elected member of the American Orthopaedic Association, which was founded in 1887 and is the oldest orthopaedic association in the world. Its mission is to identify, develop, engage and recognize leadership to further the art and science of orthopaedics.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clifford L Anzilotti Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Middletown, DE.