Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clifford D Langlois
Dr. Clifford D Langlois, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Covina, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Clifford D Langlois has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Clifford D Langlois has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Clifford D Langlois
Meet Dr. Langlois Committed to providing the best Dentistry can offer Loma Linda University School of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1985 Brigham Young University, BS 1980 American Dental Association California Dental Association San Gabriel Valley Dental Society SGVDS Peer Review Committee 1992-2002 California Board of Dental Examiners Expert Examiner from 1995-2002 Having spent my early childhood in California, I feel fortunate to practice here. Southern California is still a great place to live! After graduating from Farmington High School in New Mexico, I served a two-year mission for the LDS Church in Quito, Ecuador. On returning, I finished my studies at BYU in Provo, Utah with a BS in Zoology, and then continued at Loma Linda University School of Dentistry. When I'm not at the office, I'm sometimes working in my shop on my wood, metal and electronic projects. I particularly enjoy creating tube and solid-state audio amplifiers from scratch, and enjoying the music! Growing orchids and playing tennis take up the rest of my time at home. When not at home, I can usually be found fishing. I especialy enjoy fly-fishing in the western United States, and bass-fishing in Mexico.
Locations & DirectionsCLIFFORD DEAN LANGLOIS DDS, 233 W Badillo St Ste B, Covina, CA
Dr. Clifford D Langlois is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Covina, CA.