Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Clinton T Blackwood
Dr. Clinton T Blackwood, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton T Blackwood has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Clinton T Blackwood has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Clinton T Blackwood has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 4
Prior to Dr. Blackwood, I would travel to Alabama rather than get a new dentist but in an emergency situation I had to find someone local. I've had several procedures done with Dr. Blackwood and very little to no pain - they make sure you are comfortable before proceeding with each step. I've had fillings, tooth extraction, crowns, implants and cleaning from Dr. Blackwood and his staff. I recommend this dental office to anyone, even those like me, who do not like having dental work done.
He's an excellent dentist! Very attentive and never had such a fast and painless extraction in my life. Very little pain he's amazing. Oh yeah, did I mention hes hot? Looks like Gerard Butler. (Sorry ladies, hes married)But hes the best dentist I have ever had. His chairside manner is amazing. Very polite, informative and compassionate. He lets YOU decide how much money you can spend and what procedures you can afford not the other way around. The only downside is his office staff are a bit pushy and try to schedule too many teeth cleanings and a bit overzealous with the check-ups and constant email/text reminders but overall, the dentist gets an A++++++! Hes great!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSalt Lake Dental Care, 715 E 3900 S Ste 104, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Clinton T Blackwood is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Salt Lake City, UT.