- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton T Callahan
Dr. Clinton T Callahan is a doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with another office in Colorado Springs, CO. Their specialties include General Dentistry and Pedodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Clinton T Callahan has 2 locations
Dr. Clinton T Callahan has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Clinton T Callahan has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Clinton T Callahan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Clinton T Callahan
Clinton Callahan DMD Dr. Callahan received his dental training at Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. After graduating with honors (Omicron Kappa Upsilon), he completed a 2-year residency in pediatric dentistry at the Eastman Institute for Oral Health in Rochester, New York. Dr. Callahan is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. He is also a member of the American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, and the Colorado Springs Dental Society. A native of Utah, Dr. Callahan was thrilled to move back to the mountain west in 2003. Since that time, he has lived in Colorado Springs with his wife, Shay, and children Madison, Corbin, and Camille.