Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clyde D Marlow has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Clyde D Marlow has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clyde D Marlow - Posted on April 18th, 2017
I paid for x-ray's his staff took of a root canal tooth he was to remove. He did not read the x-ray's and pulled the wrong tooth. No one should have to go through what I have. I doubt he has ever read his x-rays. My dentist @ the time sent paper work to him & he went by that information. # 2 tooth was on one paper & # 3 tooth was on the other. Had he read his x-rays he would have known which tooth to pull. I have spent almost $4,000 out of pocket & he thinks he did nothing wrong.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clyde D Marlow - Posted on February 21st, 2017
this is an old school dentist, not the biggest office and knows how to treat is staff and patients right.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clyde D Marlow - Posted on July 15th, 2016
I was very nervous about getting my wisdom tooth extracted. Dr Marlow and his staff was very patient with me even though i asked them a million questions..... they did an amazing job helping me choose the right anesthesia for extracing my tooth. In the end, i was worried for nothing because i didn't feel a thing. I highly recommend dr Marlow.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clyde D Marlow - Posted on March 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Clyde D Marlow - Posted on February 25th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Clyde D Marlow Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Clyde D Marlow's office for more information.
740 1st St Macon, GA : (478) 745-0200
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Clyde D Marlow is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Macon, GA.