Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clyde D Marlow has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Clyde D Marlow has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
Dr. Clyde D Marlow has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 14
I paid for x-ray's his staff took of a root canal tooth he was to remove. He did not read the x-ray's and pulled the wrong tooth. No one should have to go through what I have. I doubt he has ever read his x-rays. My dentist @ the time sent paper work to him & he went by that information. # 2 tooth was on one paper & # 3 tooth was on the other. Had he read his x-rays he would have known which tooth to pull. I have spent almost $4,000 out of pocket & he thinks he did nothing wrong.
I was very nervous about getting my wisdom tooth extracted. Dr Marlow and his staff was very patient with me even though i asked them a million questions..... they did an amazing job helping me choose the right anesthesia for extracing my tooth. In the end, i was worried for nothing because i didn't feel a thing. I highly recommend dr Marlow.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCentral Ga Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery, 740 1st St, Macon, GA
Dr. Clyde D Marlow is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Macon, GA.