Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Clyde E Spraberry Jr
Clyde E Spraberry Jr is a Dentist primarily located in Gulfport, MS. He speaks English.
15503 Oak Ln Ste 300B
Gulfport, MS 39503
Book Online Now
Clyde E Spraberry Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Clyde E Spraberry Jr
Clyde E. Spraberry, Jr, D.D.S. I graduated from Grenada High School and moved on to further my academic career at Mississippi State University. Finding a passion for the dental field, my wife Gina and I moved to Memphis where I attended University of Tennessee School of Dentistry. I graduated in 1965 with the Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, and enlisted in the army shortly after. I was quickly deployed to serve in the Vietnam War as an army dentist. After returning from Vietnam, Gina, my 2 sons and I moved to the Gulf Coast and Spraberry Dental Clinic was opened in 1969 in its first location. We are currently in our third, and largest, building to date, yet all three locations have been within one square mile! I am a member of the American Dental Association and the Mississippi Dental Association. I was a Mississippi State Board Dental Examiner from 1979-1987, where I also served as President. I am married with 3 children, 5 grandchilren, and 1 great-grandchild!
Locations & DirectionsGolf Coast Dental, 15503 Oak Ln Ste 300B, Gulfport, MS
Clyde E Spraberry Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Gulfport, MS.