Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cole D Willis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cole D Willis has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Cole D Willis has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 7
First off, I am very easy to please. Past dentist that I've seen were very friendly, easy to talk to and overall great at what they do. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for Dr. Willis. I received excellent care with the staff upon arrival. I had very high hopes. That quickly dwindled. My hygienist didn't smile, talked very quickly and made me feel like just another number. That's fine, maybe just an off day for her. Honestly no big deal, not taken personal. My cleaning was ok but took no longer than maybe 5 minutes. Usually after a cleaning, my teeth feel smooth and overall very fresh and thoroughly clean. Not this time.. again, not a serious deal to me. Some hygienist are just better than others. It was when Dr. Willis came in that I was seriously annoyed. I received NO, "Hi, how are you?" NO, "Glad you're here today!" and probably the most shocking for me, never introduced him self at all. That spoke volumes to me. Out of respect, you always should introduce yourself. At least, those were the manners I was taught upon growing up. I felt judged as well because as I spoke, he had this sarcastic smirk that never seemed leave his face. I was rudely interrupted and asked, "OK, so you're not allergic to anything, correct?" to which I am not so I told him no. He then basically said alright! I'm giving you a prescription for some antibiotics. Then proceeded to get up and leave, never to be seen again? Wow. That was all I could think... NO bedside manner or MANNERS period for that matter. I know this is long but I wanted to be fair with my review and explain in detail my main issues in hopes it can be constructive in some way. Look, I get that we all have days that are off for whatever reason.. but when clients are spending the kind of money that dental work acquires, it is only fair to give the best service to them possible. I will not say that I believe Louisiana Dental to be a poor office. It has great potential with some really sweet ladies working there. I would like to think that I have the wrong impression of Dr. Cole Willis. I really do! However, when it comes to my teeth, health, and well-being, I wont settle to be treated the way I was this week. There are many other doctors out there, happy and willing to take me in. I miss the warmth and kindness I felt with my previous doctor. I was treated like family and nothing less. I'm confident I can find that again and for that reason... (to add some humor) ---I'm out. -In the words of Shark Tank- ;)
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cole D Willis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA Blue Cross Dental Network
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cole D Willis is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Gonzales, LA.