Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Colleen S Carter
Dr. Colleen S Carter, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Denver, CO. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Colleen S Carter has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Colleen S Carter has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Colleen S Carter has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
Worst customer experience I have ever had. I showed up to my appointment 15 minutes early. Upon arrival I was told that they would not be able to see me until 30 minutes after my initial appointment time and that I should come back. When I returned I was told that the dentist was gone for the day (at 2pm) and that I was too late. If this was not appalling enough, instead of being apologetic the receptionist thought it would be more appropriate to be argumentative and try to make it seem as though this was my fault. I suggest Dr. Carter take some of the money she makes on expensive services and invest in Customer Service 101 for herself and her staff.
Had two deep cleaning performed, by Dr Carters office. on the third appointment I was told my treatment would be increased by twenty dollars at the last the minute. Receptionist was rude and gave me a huge lecture,when I canceled and needed to make a new appointment on a different day because my work, and family. And would not take me in on a emergency when my teeth hurt, this office is all about the money.
35 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Colleen S Carter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsColleen S Carter Dds, 3955 E Exposition Ave Ste 218, Denver, CO
Dr. Colleen S Carter is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Denver, CO.