Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Colleen M Nothern has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Colleen M Nothern has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Colleen M Nothern accepts the following insurance providers.
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Colleen M Nothern
Dr. Colleen Nothern Dr. Colleen Nothern was born the fourth daughter of five children to her supportive and encouraging parents. In Grand Island, Nebraska she enjoyed the small schools that nurtured her strengths and interests. She went on to Creighton University in Omaha, NE and majored in English literature. She studied one semester in the Dominican Republic, and it was here with a retired volunteering dentist that she decided to pursue a career in dentistry. Dr. Nothern loved dental school, and felt like she found her calling. She received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery in May 2004 from Creighton University and moved to Texas. She has loved practicing here in Georgetown for seven years. Dr. Nothern’s patients know her as communicative, understanding, and dedicated to her quality of work. She enjoys all areas of dentistry, especially aesthetic procedures including Invisalign and all porcelain crowns and veneers. She is committed to keeping current with the latest and best that dentistry has to offer. When Dr. Nothern is not at the office she likes working on the renovation of her house and yard. She has a very handsome dog, Amos, who keeps her busy exercising and entertaining him. She and her boyfriend of five years, Dave, like cooking with friends, finding and fixing old things, camping, and hiking. Home Patient Services Contact Us and Resources Joomla 1.7 templates by top 10 poker sites
Locations & Directions
Dr. Colleen M Nothern is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Austin, TX.