Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constance Bernstein
Dr. Constance Bernstein, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Huntington, NY. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Constance Bernstein has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Constance Bernstein has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
28 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Constance Bernstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Constance Bernstein
Constance Bernstein,D.D.S.,(Dentist) is a graduate of NYU College of Dentistry ('90). After completing a General Practice Residency at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasssett, NY., she stayed on to teach. In 1996, she became Chief of the Special Needs Division of Dental Medicine. Continuing education is a priority for Dr. Bernstein who has obtained a Master in the Academy of General Dentistry, a Board member in the American Society for Geriatric Dentistry, and a Diplomat in the Special Care Dentistry Association. She has maintained a full-time private practice since 1991, where she has provided first rate service in all aspects of dentistry for all ages.
Locations & DirectionsCONSTANCE BERNSTEIN DDS, 169 E Main St, Huntington, NY
Dr. Constance Bernstein is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Huntington, NY.