- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constance M Brown
Dr. Constance M Brown is a doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Constance M Brown has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Constance M Brown has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Dr. Constance M Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Constance M Brown
Dr. Brown Dr. Constance Brown believes orthodontics is about more than straightening teeth. A great smile enhances a personâ€™s health and appearance, improving their self esteem and confidence. Dr. Brown enjoys getting to know the person behind the smile, visiting with them at each appointment. She wants you to fully understand your treatment progress and encourages you to ask questions so you will realize the importance of your commitment to this treatment partnership. Dr. Brown graduated from the University of Washington with her Doctorate of Dental Science degree. Her prior undergraduate degree in Pharmacy was received at Washington State University. Dr. Brown practiced general dentistry in Vancouver one year before attending Oregon Health Sciences University for two additional years of training to specialize in orthodontics. She is active in many professional organizations including the American Association of Orthodontists, the Washington State Dental Association and currently serves on the Executive Board of the Clark County Dental Society. She was elected into the International College of Dentists by her peers. Dr Brown is also involved in many study clubs working to further orthodontic education in the Clark County area. Dr. Brown enjoys mentoring and is a very active influence in the community, encouraging young people to consider a career in orthodontics. Dr. Brown is very committed to her family and enjoys spending quality time with her husband, Dr. Jeffrey Brown, a dentist who practices in Longview, Washington, and her two daughters, Mackenzie and Madeline. She enjoys hiking, bird watching and traveling. Her hobbies are interior design, scrap booking and jewelry design and fabrication.