Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Constantine S Trambas has 2 locations
2604 Dempster St Ste 407
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Book Online Now
Dr. Constantine S Trambas has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Constantine S Trambas has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Constantine S Trambas - Posted on June 28th, 2017
I started seeing Dr. Trambas 11 years ago. At that time there was concern that he could not save a number of my teeth. I'm happy to say that I have not lost a single tooth to date. Together with the periodontist has prevented any major dental issues. Another time Dr Trambas advised me that a tooth might not last but he would try to do what he could to save it. Roughly 7 years later I still have the tooth. I appreciate his matter of fact approach. He's a good guy and excellent dentist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Constantine S Trambas - Posted on October 13th, 2015
gentle and caring dentist. excellent work
Self-verified patient of Dr. Constantine S Trambas - Posted on May 17th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Constantine S Trambas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Constantine S Trambas is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chicago, IL.