Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Corey A Robertson
Dr. Corey A Robertson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Corey A Robertson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Corey A Robertson has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Corey A Robertson has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 21
I had several teeth extracted during the same office visit by Dr Corey Robertson. I received quality care from both Dr. Robertson and his staff. I can't say enough about these people. If you are experiencing dental problems that require full or partial dentures, call Dr. Robertson's office to schedule an appointment. You won't be disappointed.
Bottom Line... My dentures never fit well. They don't feel clean even. There is a rough texture on the back of my bottom teeth. Now to further complicate matters my top denture snapped in half yesterday. I have tried to call several times to see about getting it fixed but earlier the phone rang and rang, and now I keep getting a recording that says, "no one is available to take your call at this time." No apology, no please leave your name, number, etc. message... short and curt... I am so disappointed. If you can get the money together to go to a better place I strongly encourage you to do so. The office is a bit dingy and dirty. Some members of the staff are abrupt although they did have some friendly helpful staff as well. Sadly one of the young ladies is actually working at the check in desk. She is a poor representative for the office but I guess she's somebody's niece or something.
I would never chose this doctor again I have never been more humiliated and degraded in my life. This man was a racist cruel and unprofessional I was yelled at and treated like very wrong, he was unable to identify a cavity and made me cry in the waiting room where he had staff make me wait so he could further humiliate me in the unsanitary And uncomfortable atmosphere provided for patients or victims in this case! I would not recommend seeing this man no matter how affordable this office claims to be . Shame on you dr robertson you make me sick. uninviting space that he
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAffordable Dentures, 3203 S Sherwood Forest Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA
Dr. Corey A Robertson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Baton Rouge, LA.