Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corina Atanase
Dr. Corina Atanase, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Chatham, NJ. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Corina Atanase has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Corina Atanase has the following 9 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
12 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Corina Atanase Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Corina Atanase's office for more information.
33 Main St Ste 101 Chatham, NJ : (973) 635-0626
More about Dr. Corina Atanase
Corina Atanase, DMD Dr. Atanase received her degree in dentistry from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, having earned her undergraduate degree at Penn as well. Subsequently, she completed a two-year general dentistry residency at Beth Israel Medical Center in Manhattan. Since then, she has spent nearly 15 years in private practice. Dr. Atanase is committed to improving the quality of her patient’s treatments. She uses state-of-the-art technology and continues to attend seminars on various topics that improve the general and dental health of her patients. Aside from the aesthetic dentistry and functional dentistry advances, she has also obtained further training in the treatment of Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMJ) and Sleep Apnea with oral appliances. During her free time, she enjoys hiking, biking, yoga, reading, and spending time with her family. She volunteers some of her free time with the Junior League of Summit where she has had great satisfaction of participating in some terrific projects to help the communities of Chatham, Summit, New Providence and Berkeley Heights. She is also a member of the ADA (American Dental Association), AGD (Academy of General Dentistry) and AASM (American Academy of Sleep Medicine).
Locations & DirectionsADVANCED DENTISTRY LLC, 33 Main St Ste 101, Chatham, NJ
Dr. Corina Atanase is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chatham, NJ.