Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corinne R Scalzitti DMD
Dr. Corinne R Scalzitti, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Austin, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Corinne R Scalzitti has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Corinne R Scalzitti has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Corinne R Scalzitti Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Corinne R Scalzitti's office for more information.
3900 Ranch Road 620 S Ste 106 Austin, TX : (512) 263-3330
More about Dr. Corinne R Scalzitti
Your general dentist in Bee Cave, TX offers thorough exams and cleanings, teeth whitening, emergency dentistry and more for you and your entire family. Dr. Scalzitti earned a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. She also earned her status as a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry, a degree of professionally recognized mastery that is achieved by only 1% of all practicing dentists in the U.S. Intensive training at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies provides the basis for Dr. Scalzitti to provide her patients the best choices of treatment options made available with current cutting edge advancements in the science of dentistry. Dr. Scalzitti is also a graduate of the Loma Linda University implant training maxi-course. This 10 month program involved advanced training in the placement, fabrication, and restoration of dental implants. The course allows Dr. Scalzitti greater knowledge and skill in the dental implant surgical procedure.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Corinne R Scalzitti is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Austin, TX.