Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cory W Bailey has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cory W Bailey has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cory W Bailey Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cory W Bailey's office for more information.
11530 Grant Rd Cypress, TX : (281) 469-3282
More about Dr. Cory W Bailey
Dr. Bailey was born in Fort Hood, Texas and grew up in Thibodaux, Louisiana. Just before High School, his family moved to the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he graduated from Central Bucks High School West. Dr. Bailey then attended Brigham Young University, graduating with a BS in Zoology. He went on to assume a pharmaceutical sales position, calling on physicians throughout the state of Utah. Dr. Bailey left his pharmaceutical career to pursue his dream of being a dentist. When he was accepted to the prestigiousColumbia University College of Dental Medicine, he packed up his family and moved to New York City. For four years, he excelled and achieved numerous academic honors and awards, including the Van Woert Award given to the top two students of his class. In recognition of his scholarship, Dr. Bailey was inducted into the exclusiveNational Dental Honor Society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon. He completed surgical clerckships at Harvard University and Kings County Hospital. After graduating in the top of his class, Dr. Bailey accepted a post-graduate prosthodondontics residency position at theUniversity of Alabama at Birmingham/Veterans Administration Medical Center. There, he treated the most complex of dental patients, concentrating on the replacement of missing teeth—including the surgical placement of dental implants. Dr. Bailey has a love and compassion for those he diagnoses and treats. He is married to his wife, Jessica, of thirteen years. Together, they have three children, Lincoln, Hudson and Georgia Kate. They reside in nearby Champion Forest and enjoy spending time as a family, especially in the pool. Dr. Bailey also enjoys traveling with his wife, golfing and landscaping.
Locations & DirectionsSAMMY KENNEDY DDS, 11530 Grant Rd, Cypress, TX
Dr. Cory W Bailey is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cypress, TX.