Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Courtenay C Allen
Dr. Courtenay C Allen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Seattle, WA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Courtenay C Allen has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. Courtenay C Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Courtenay C Allen's office for more information.
3216 NE 45th Pl Ste 202 Seattle, WA : (206) 523-7229
More about Dr. Courtenay C Allen
Dr. Allen completed her pre-doctoral studies at the University of Maryland with a degree in Microbiology. She then attended dental school at the University of Maryland at Baltimore where she graduated Magna Cum Laude. After dental school she came to Seattle to complete a hospital based General Practice Residency at the University of Washington, dividing time between University of Washington Hospital, the VA Hospital and Children's Hospital. After this residency, she continued her graduate studies in Endodontics at the University of Washington receiving a Masters of Science in Dentistry and her Certificate in Endodontics. Dr. Allen opened her practice in 1997 and it remains her solo practice. She and her staff have enjoyed working together for many years. Dr. Allen keeps current by regularly attending continuing dental education courses. Her professional affiliations include the American Dental Association, the American Association of Endodontists, Washington State Dental Association, Seattle King County Dental Association and the Washington State Association of Endodontists.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Courtenay C Allen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Seattle, WA.