Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Courtney G Herring DMD
Dr. Courtney G Herring, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Newark, DE. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Courtney G Herring has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Courtney G Herring has the following 13 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
Dr. Courtney G Herring Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Courtney G Herring's office for more information.
1290 Peoples Plz Newark, DE : (302) 836-3750
More about Dr. Courtney G Herring
Dr. Courtney Herring, DMD Dr. Herring grew up in upstate New York. She receieved her Bachelor of Science in Biology along with a minor in Spanish from Ithaca College. She earned her dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in Philadelphia, PA, and then completed a General Dentistry Residency at the Christiana Care Hospital in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Herring is a member of the Delaware State Dental Society, the American Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry. She enjoys building relationships with entire families, seeing patients of all ages. Dr. Herring and her husband met during college while studying in Spain and share a passion for Spanish language, culture, and cuisine.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Courtney G Herring is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Newark, DE.