Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Courtney R Molettiere has 2 locations
12322 Emmet St
Omaha, NE 68164
Book Online Now
Dr. Courtney R Molettiere has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Courtney R Molettiere has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Courtney R Molettiere Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Courtney R Molettiere
Courtney Molettiere, D.D.S. Dr. Courtney Molettiere, born and raised in Omaha, was Dr. Weak’s 41st patient at the age of 8 years old. During high school, Courtney worked as a dental assistant for Dr. Weak at which time she developed a long-term interest in the dental profession. After graduation from high school, Dr. Molettiere attended the University of Nebraska at Lincoln and received a Bachelor of Science. She then went on to Creighton University School of Dentistry where she received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery. During her time at Creighton she was involved in the American Student Dental Association, the Strategic Planning Committee, the Curriculum Committee and the One World Dental Clinic. She also served as a teaching assistant. In addition to private practice, Dr. Molettiere is a clinical instructor for Creighton’s School of Dentistry where she works with senior dental students at their offsite clinic One World Dental Clinic one day each week. She is a member of the American Dental Association, Nebraska Dental Association and Omaha District Dental Society. She enjoys volunteering her time and services to various organizations such as Give Kids a Smile and Rebuilding Together-Omaha. Dr. Molettiere is married to her high school sweetheart, Matt Molettiere, and has a daughter, Kenley. In her spare time she loves to be with her family and friends. Please visit our Meet Our Staff page to learn more about our experienced team.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Courtney R Molettiere is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Omaha, NE.