Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig X Alpha has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig X Alpha has the following 7 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Bone Transplantation
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig X Alpha - Posted on April 9th, 2018
Dr. ALPHA IS VERY CARING HE TOOK ALOT OF TIME TO MAKE SURE HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS! After the surgery he personally called to make sure I was feeling well... very nice of him to take the time to call himself! The whole staff from the time I came in for my consultation until after I finished my surgery was fantastic!!
Beyond disappointed i
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig X Alpha - Posted on September 12th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Craig X Alpha Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Craig X Alpha's office for more information.
2525 K St Ste 101 Sacramento, CA : (916) 442-1882
Locations & DirectionsHEISE AND ALPHA OMS, 2525 K St Ste 101, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Craig X Alpha is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sacramento, CA.