Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig B Thiessen DDS
Dr. Craig B Thiessen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wausau, WI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig B Thiessen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig B Thiessen has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig B Thiessen - Posted on October 21st, 2014
I have to admit I was a little apprehensive at first with lack of reviews and all, but my appointment with Dr Theissen couldn't have gone better. Zero pain. Unbelievable as I am a dental wuss. After the dressing left though... Well that was another story. 24 hours later and aok. New clean office, informative staff, very professional. Highly recommend this practice.
Dr. Craig B Thiessen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Craig B Thiessen's office for more information.
311 Financial Way Ste 240 Wausau, WI : (715) 298-9271
More about Dr. Craig B Thiessen
Craig B. Thiessen D.D.S., M.S.D. Dr. Craig B. Thiessen is a certified dental specialist in root canal therapy. He grew up in the Wausau area, graduating from D.C. Everest High School. He attended St. Cloud State University in Minnesota, earning his Bachelor of Science degree in Bio-Medical Sciences. He completed his DDS degree at the Indiana University School of Dentistry. Upon graduation, he joined Dr. Vincent Bearjar at Dental Options in Wausau, WI for the next three years. He then completed his specialty training in endodontics (root canals and root surgery) at the Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis, IN earning a Certificate in Endodontics and a Masters of Science in Dentistry. Dr. Thiessen's specialist training focused exclusively on non-surgical root canals, non-surgical retreatments of previous root canals, surgical root canal therapy (apicoectomy), trauma, and management of medically compromised and anxious patients as well as teaching undergraduate dental students in clinical endodontics. Dr. Thiessen resides in the Wausau area and enjoys golfing, water/snow skiing, hunting, fishing, and traveling.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Craig B Thiessen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wausau, WI.