Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Craig Bloom
Dr. Craig Bloom, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Orinda, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Bloom is affiliated with Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. Dr. Bloom has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Bloom has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig Bloom has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Craig Bloom has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Craig Bloom yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bloom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
47 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBerkeley Orinda Oral Surgery, 3 Altarinda Rd, Orinda, CA
Dr. Craig Bloom is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Orinda, CA.