Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig M Bolinger
Dr. Craig M Bolinger, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig M Bolinger has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Craig M Bolinger has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Bolinger - Posted on June 18th, 2018
My son recommended Dr. Bolinger as he has been his patient for years. I was very pleased with Dr. Bolinger and the friendly office staff. Dr. Bolinger is very pleasant and very gentle (I had 3 shots). I would recommend him to any one who is a little fearful of a dentist. I was completely at ease.
30+ years at this office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Bolinger - Posted on November 24th, 2017
When Dr. Arnold retired and Dr. Bolinger took over, I will admit, I was hesitant. Dr. Arnold took care of my Grandpa and my mothers teeth for years. I didn't like that he retired, but sticking your fingers in someones mouth all these years has to have been relaxing to walk away from it, but he didn't. He would take care of certain patients. I really like Dr. Bolinger. He seems to have the same traits as Dr. Arnold. I will continue to see him as long as he is in business.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Bolinger - Posted on August 23rd, 2017
I wouldn't suggest this dentist. He doesn't have a personality. There are so many other dentist in town that can a meet your needs. He isn't one of them.
Very good, knowlegeable.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Bolinger - Posted on June 14th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Craig M Bolinger - Posted on November 2nd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Craig M Bolinger Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
Locations & DirectionsBOLINGER DENTAL, 5800 Fairfield Ave Ste 220, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Craig M Bolinger is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Wayne, IN.