Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig E Buchmann has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Craig E Buchmann has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Buchmann, his assistants and the office staff were nothing short of AWESOME, professional, courteous, and caring. I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted, and was very nervous going into the procedure. They were great at putting me at ease, being informative about the procedure, and taking the utmost precautions with their attention to detail. Consistent excellent experience, as he performed the same surgery on me and my two teenagers
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Craig E Buchmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- MetLife PDP
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTHERN TEXAS FACIAL AND ORAL SURGERY, 1139 Keller Pkwy, Keller, TX
Dr. Craig E Buchmann is similar to the following 2 Dentists near Keller, TX.